Community Services › Special Programs › Community Gardens
Come grow with us at the Penhold Community Gardens!About Us:
• Raised beds for comfort and ease for gardening. (6 ft. x 2.79 ft.)
• Shed, water, tools and composting available for your convenience.
• Come make new friends and build community.
• Bring the whole family out to grow.
• Grow sustainable, healthy and fresh foods.
Access to the Penhold Community Gardens is located north of Jessie Duncan School on Newton Drive. Just follow the short walking path to the gardens. Parking is available on the street.
There is alternative access via the alleyway beside Penhold Manor.
$20/ box (for only one box)
$15/ box (for more than one box)
For more information on the Community Garden, please contact Jamie at email@example.com or (403) 886-4567.