Community Services › Family Resource Coordinator
Helping raise happy, healthy children and youth and building strong families!
This position is made possible through FCSS funding.
The Family Resource Coordinator is here to support children, youth and families throughout Penhold by:
• Meeting with community members and groups to cooperatively enhance
programs and services.
• Connecting and educating families through workshops, presentations,
newsletters and other projects.
• Linking children, youth and families to resources.
• Partnering with local organizations and groups to meet the needs and
concerns of the community.
• Assisting with community events and projects that build community.
Visit our Facebook page for upcoming workshops and events!