Current COVID guidelines
- Players are allowed into the dressing rooms 30mins before the ice time and 30mins after. Showers are available as well
- Spectators 100 max and ask that they maintain social distancing
- Masks are not required but recommended
- We ask that unless you’re a spectator you stay on the main level/ice level
- Children not on ice must stay with parents
• NHL size (200' x 85')
• Spectator seating for 350
• Indoor running track overlooking the arena
• Large dressing rooms
• Exceptional ice due to our reverse osmosis water system
• Skate Shack (skate sharpening and supplies)
• Wheelchair accessible
In the off season the floor surface is available to rent for anything from lacrosse, roller derby, ball hockey and special events. The surface is available to rent starting mid June to the end of July each year.
We offer FREE public skating on Sundays from 4:00 pm to 5:15 pm for the months of October to March. Thank you to our local anonymous sponsor who makes free public skating possible! Cancelled until further notice.
Please Note: Public skating may occasionally be cancelled due to hockey tournaments. All times are subject to change. Please check Recreation Activity Calendar for changes.
Public Skate Rules & Regulations
Please contact the Multiplex Administrative Assistant at (403) 886-3260 or firstname.lastname@example.org for ice rentals & other inquiries.