This class will begin to help your child master the snow and ice environment of physical literacy. The class will strive to help participants learn the basic fundamentals of skating in a fun and safe environment.
Equipment needed: Helmet that covers the back of their head, skates, waterproof pants, and mittens. 4 spots available per class.
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY: Abuse of staff will not be tolerated. Anyone using profanity or aggressive behavior towards staff members will be required to leave the Multiplex.
You can prepare for registration in advance in 3 easy steps:
1.) Create your Schedulicity profile and search for Penhold Fitness Centre.
- Use the skaters name when creating a brand new Schedulicity account then their name will be the name reflecting on the class roster OR;
- If you already have a Schedulicity account in your name just clarify with us the name of the skater when you pay.
- Names can also be edited in your profile beforehand to reflect the skaters name.
- If you are registering two or more skaters in the same class you will need to create an account per child to guarantee a spot for each. (You will not need two accounts if registering a skater for two different classes).
- In order to create multiple accounts you will be required to use a different email.
- If you need help making an account please stop by the Fitness Centre desk or give us a call and we will be happy to help! Using Schedulicity is going to help manage class sizes more effectively this season.
2.) Register in the appropriate age group for your child. (Click on WORKSHOPS tab, not classes tab to find Learn 2 Skate)
3.) Make payment online using OptionPay or stop by the Fitness Centre desk. Payment must be made within 24hrs of registration to hold the spot.